Last updated: 01-01-2023
Information We Collect
We collect information about you in several ways when you use our website.
- Information You Provide to Us: We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or communicate with us through our website or through social media. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and payment information.
- Information We Collect Automatically: We also collect certain information automatically when you use our website, using technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and pixels. This information may include your IP address, device type, browser type, and information about your activities on our website.
- Information We Collect from Third Parties: We may also receive information about you from third party sources, such as social media platforms, data brokers, and public databases.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our website and services
- To process and fulfill your orders and returns
- To communicate with you about your account, orders, and other updates
- To send you marketing communications, such as newsletters and promotional offers
- To personalize your experience on our website, such as by showing you products and offers that may be of interest to you
- To improve the quality of our products and services
- To detect and prevent fraudulent activity
- To comply with legal requirements and industry standards
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With third party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing, website hosting, data analysis, and marketing assistance
- With third party partners who offer products or services that may be of interest to you
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our business
- To comply with legal requirements and industry standards, such as to respond to a subpoena or to protect the rights, property, or safety of iStuff.pk Online Shopping , our customers, or the public
You have the following choices regarding the information we collect and use:
- You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in such communications or by contacting us at email info@iStuff.pk
- You can manage your browser’s settings to block cookies or to receive a notification when a cookie is set. Please note that blocking cookies may affect your ability to use some features of our website.
- You can exercise your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act by contacting us at email info@iStuff.pk
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.